Buy the Mo-Rod/Mo-Reaper Combo to save $20! FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Dissipates heat from the barrel rapidly during firing.
- Improves accuracy, tightening up target groups.
- Provides barrel rigidity and stability, even when the barrel heats up.
The Mo-Rod is simply the best-valued stabilizer/accurizer available for the Ruger Mini-14. Its design includes an extra strong 3-anchor-point mounting system, using our no-budge new generation custom Mo-Rod clamps, and our precision “rib” slot connection for the front of the gas block. Professionally milled using 6061 T-6 high-quality aircraft aluminum and 300-series stainless steel, the Mo-Rod fits and looks as if it was designed by the factory. Built from American materials, the Mo-Rod is a quality accessory, and yet the most economically priced product of its kind available. Installation is fast & easy, and detailed instructions & tools are included! The Mo-Rod requires no permanent alteration to the rifle whatsoever. If desired, it can be removed without leaving a trace. Many Mini-14 owners have reported fabulous results after installing the Mo-Rod. The Mo-Rod is fast becoming the industry standard for barrel stabilizer products of its kind.
Mo-Rod Standard 5.5" Mini-30
- For Ruger Mini-30.
- For Ruger Mini-30 with full-length barrels.
- Fits older straight profile barrel
- Fits 180, 181-197 and early 580 series
- Will not fit early 180-series, as rear of strut will interfere with sling installation point.
- Available in black anodized (“blued”) or stainless steel.
ASI Tuneable Gas Block: The Mo-Rod will not work with this product due to interference with the adjustment screw.